Sunday, August 5, 2007

What Do I Know In This Apache Night?

What do I know in this apache night?
from starlight, my flight too bright.
Tunis -- the shores of impetues blue sight.

Do the origins of this time meekly take me?
what favor, what flavor, do the birds sing of my future?
What past illusions fell from form,
Stillborn in the darkest hours of my selfishness?

Who told me of the simple guitar,
The fullfillment, yet the need for other,
The two sides cast in intricate opposition?
Capricorn and Cancer they ask the question,
And the horny hermit cannot answer.

What bright waves affected my time?
Is losing, to write poetry?
Is her hair that smooth?
And where are my dogs of war?
Hate not, I hate, I have sunk low in this Terripan of my love,
True accounts are but dreams and dreams only truly real.

No comments: