Sunday, August 5, 2007

No and Yes

Artists clays framing nay's.
join around the Internet sponge,
but don't get to close baby
or your mother will cum in my face.

Trace me into the ray.
I say, nay again to the war,
The whore, the bore,
Intractable health of the common self.

Artistically arrange my atoms,
In final chaos for time itself to abandon.
My own future is uncertain, so what,
I stay on this prison planet at the wardens pleasure.

It intended me into the flaming yes,
The water of life drunk from the sky’s volcano,
Blue in their leavings and cloudy comings.
Fragrant green nothingness of complexity, roam with care.

I’m a stoner. I'm a boner. I'm a homer,
Curtail my ways but then let me randomize her panties
Sir hungwell does not fancy skanking outside of Kansas.
Ive never been so offended by barroom whores.

I don’t want to keep typing it,
I want to keep saying it.

No comments: