Monday, August 6, 2007

Blue Moon Hawaii

Blue Moon Hawaii
Sing to me your deepest
Transcendental glow of the blue moon.
Hawaii blue,
Coo for me now,
Coo that jungle fever sickness,
through and through.
Is the roof of night those tingling star pricks,
White and close to the blue Atmosphere glowing
Circles of energy around my hue?

Tell my ego
that I am temporary
yet beyond this dance of spheres,
tracing small and large courses around me.
sensually
with another,
alone on drugs
with so much around you,
Freedom within so many forms
blue Hawaii blue.

Your moon is cool
I can feel that I am on Earth
Not a shopping mall
Or a Television Internet Home Page.
I am not an advertisement
but the support of it,
Consumerism.
I can see the moon burn bright like a sun,
Societies games will be its games
for it adorns in smaller circles
than the councill of these blue moon Hawaii blues.

I secede my nationhood
to the Blue Moon Hawaii Blue.
Let us return to the Earth
time enough for that in the grave.
But to return a simpleton better!
In the Tao of the blue Moon
and her
blueless happy
Sunny green days.

No comments: