Friday, August 7, 2009

The Return of Thursday

Yea, it be Thursday
And I be a crushin' whitey's skull
Until it be bleedin'
All da way to Nirvanny.

You aint' no Buddha til' dat white skull be crushed,
You gotta walk on dem honkey brains
Like dey be grapes 
Crushed in France by dem faggot Frenchies,
Who sell dat red wine
To dose pigs at dem powicemen bawls,
You know, doz nigga-hattin' cop dances,
Where dem big-tit white bitches come
And suck dat pig pistol
While the man raises all dat pig doe,
For pensions and shit
By talkin' all nice and purdy to those scared white folk,
Who tink dey been bustin' too much black head.

Shit dey best be scared,
Dose' proud ole' white folk,
Cause now tings is different.
I be Thursday and a crushin' whitey,
For I been a meditatin'
And a glowin'
And now I be a bad-assed black Buddha
Just waitin' to free my people,
Like dat Moses motherfucker off in Egypt done.
Shit dat' Moses,
He be killin' off dem first born,
Turnin' that there Nile river as red as pussy,
man his goofy ole' walkin stick
Turned into a bad-assed snake,
And shit 
He wasn't half as bad as me.

It be Thursday bro!
And dem white motherfuckers are gonna be shittn'
When dey find out dis black-assed little ghetto man,
Be a Buddha an shit.

Now don' you give me any-a-dat non-violence shit!
You dont tink' Thursday be meditatin'
In dat burnt out crackhouse for nuttin?
Shit all dem Buddha folk come to me in visions and shit
And dey let me join up we'd em'
Since I be enlightened
And dey be some rightously mean dudes dem Buddhas.
Non Violence, shit ... what you be talkin' bout?
I seen dat Krishna dude
All glowin' blue and shit, you know,
The cat those skinhead white-ass motherfuckers go a yellin:
Hari Krishna! Hari Krishna!
Like he gives a shit for dem goofy hippy mo-fuckers.
Dey never really seen him like I done,
Ridin' his chariot in doze holy wars,
He and his main man Arjuna kickin' some righteous butt,
I seen all these magic arrows come on outta Arjuna's bow,
An dat Krishna dude throwin' his third eye
Like it be a frisbee,
And dese goofy Indian folk dyin' like flies,
Yellin' and beggin' 
Cause his magic be powerful and shit
And Krishna,
He don't give a listen none!
He be standin' straight and proud on dat' chariot
Like he bout' to go to Sunday church!
Ha, shit, non-violence!
Dem Buddhas dont pay no mind to dat,
when it be dere time to fight.

It be dat time I reckon.
I mean dem white-folk's time for gettin' shit-kicked.
I ain't no fool,
Whitey been on top to long,
An' we been bussin' dere parties too long.
Shit, I know the score.
I know dat time be right.
Dem Buddhas learn me good on time an' space n' shit,
Dey show me all da universes at once,
Shit, my big goofy head be spinnin',
Past, present and future,
All happin' so quick,
Shit I be suprised I don't have a righteous headache,
Just from goin' into dat Nirvikalpa Samadhi,
An' mergin' my goofy Buddha-ass wit everything.
Shit, I see how da worlds be formed
Outta just a glowin' cloud of dreams and shit,
Just waitin' to become manifest.
I see all dat,
And my past lives too.
I saw me doin' some poweful Zen 
Wit dem' slatty-eyes in Japan.
Before dat,
I be up on dose' pyramids with dem' pharoh's,
Dey tink I be a bad-assed mystic motherfucker,
And gimmie' all da women an' gold I want.
Shit, I saw my soul incarnatin' and dyin' everywhere.
I be on some bodacious worlds,
Dimensional planes an' shit,
Frequencies of bad-assed non-existence,
Before dis' here mudder Earth even been born!
Yep ole' Thursday been everywhere and everything,
Ha, I even bin'a honkey-ass motherfucker on dat' island Atlantis,
I aint' no fool born yesterday,
And now I come as Shiva to dance the World away.

No comments: